Our Mosaic PCN health team includes registered dietitians who work with your family doctor to help you set personal goals to improve your health and lifestyle. They provide education, nutrition counselling, and diet planning to address the needs of patients of all ages experiencing nutrition-related conditions or diseases.
Here’s how we can help!
For adults with nutritional concerns including diabetes and prediabetes, weight management, chronic diseases, chronic pain disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, nutrient deficiencies, and allergies and intolerances, our dietitians can offer one-on-one appointments and other services and resources such as nutrition workshops.
Our dietitians also offer one-on-one appointment and other services and resources for perinatal patients with concerns about healthy eating for pregnancy, prenatal supplements, weight management, discomforts such as nausea, vomiting, and heartburn, food safety for pregnancy, and breastfeeding support.
For pediatric patients concerned about picky eating, weight management, failure to thrive, introducing solids, gastrointestinal disorders, nutrient deficiencies, and allergies and intolerances, one-on-one appointments are available as well as the Pediatric Lifestyle Program and the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile™.
Group workshops and one-on-one appointments can help you:
- Work on personal goals that fit your lifestyle and improve your health
- Improve your daily food choices using cultural foods and food preferences
- Support weight struggles and concerns
- Manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, blood pressure, cholesterol, and more
- Help with digestive issues such as celiac disease and constipation
- Reduce body inflammation
- Support your child’s feeding concerns such as feeding baby, picky eating, weight gain, and more
- Learn how to give your baby the best start possible during pregnancy and manage concerns such as nausea, constipation, food safety, breastfeeding, and more
- Discover healthy eating and nutrition for all ages
How to access dietitian services through Mosaic PCN
Speak with your family doctor and ask for a referral to a dietitian. Your appointment with a dietitian can be in-person or over the phone.
Need to find a family doctor?
Go to our directory to see clinics accepting new patients.
Looking for a dietitian?
In-person appointments with a Mosaic PCN dietitian are available at:
Mosaic International Community Clinic
25-3301 17 Ave. SE
Calgary, Alberta, T2A 0R2
Mosaic Refugee Health Clinic
Marlborough Mall Professional Building
530-433 Marlborough Way NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 5H5
Mosaic Sunridge Community Clinic
3457 26 Ave. NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6L4
Mosaic Temple Community Clinic
232-5401 Temple Dr. NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 3R7
Mosaic Westwinds Community Clinic
Green Plaza McKnight Business Centre, 2nd floor
1254-4818A Westwinds Dr. NE
Calgary, AB, T3J 3Z5