Find out what our women’s and children’s health services can do for you!
Mosaic PCN offers free access to women’s and children’s health services with or without a family doctor.
Supporting a holistic approach to health care, we offer patients full prenatal and women’s health care within a team of multidisciplinary practitioners including doctors, nurses, dietitians, and social workers.
- Prenatal nutrition class and breastfeeding class led by a nurse and a dietitian
- Low risk prenatal and post-natal care
- One-on-one appointments with a women’s health dietitian
Learn more about our prenatal services through the Lougheed Maternity Group.
- Breastfeeding and frenotomy support with access to lactation consultations and breastfeeding clinics
- Postpartum care up to six weeks for both mother and baby
General Women’s Services:
- Cervical Screening (PAP tests)
- Breast exam
- Birth Control including IUDs
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing and counselling
- Social work support
- Registered Dietitians
How to access women’s and children’s health services
Patients may have their family doctor refer them into our services. When we receive the referral, a Mosaic PCN staff member will call you to book an appointment. Patients without a doctor’s referral may self-refer or learn more about our services by calling the clinic at 403.250.5066.
Need to find a family doctor?
Go to our directory to see clinics accepting new patients.
Appointments related to women’s and children’s health services are available at:
Mosaic Medical Clinic
#1, 2681 36th Ave. NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6H6