Find out what the Lougheed Maternity Group can do for you!
The Lougheed Maternity Group (LMG) offers prenatal and postpartum care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. The group is made up of family doctors who provide maternity care at the Mosaic Medical Clinic and the Peter Lougheed Centre. The LMG team is committed to ensuring quality care and education throughout this exciting time in your life.
Some services LMG provides include:
- Routine prenatal medical care from early pregnancy to delivery
- Labour & Delivery services at Peter Lougheed Hospital
- Postpartum care
- Care of your newborn for the first six weeks
- FREE Prenatal Classes
- Breastfeeding support with referrals to breastfeeding clinics as needed
- Language Line Interpretation services, if required
- Referral to Obstetrician specialists or other specialists as required
How to access the Lougheed Maternity Group
Ask your family doctor to fax a referral for the Lougheed Maternity Group to 403.250.5244.
Need to find a family doctor?
Go to our directory to see clinics accepting new patients.
Appointments with the LMG are available at:
Mosaic Medical Clinic
#1, 2681 26th Ave NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6H6